This is a personal style post : Never without my black O Bag

eng : Hello dear Marg. How are you? This is your bag speaking. My name O. Ooooooh, you look surprised that I can talk to you...!!! I wanted to tell you something for quite a long time now Marg. I have a feeling that I know you better than anyone else. You doubt that? I don't think so...I'm next to you most hours of the day. And when I say next to you, I totally mean it. I hear your every word. Your conversations with Mr Vlacheuax - your affections and your quarrels. Your discussions on the way to your office, your business calls, your private words. I am reading your messages on your mobile phone first. I know your favorite parfume, your red lipstick brand, your finances and your favorite songs. I can hear your heart. You are not going anywhere without me. I have no reason to exist away from you. Eventually Margaret, I am your very best friend. With love, your bag. Your O Bag. 
To honor the confession of my favorite O Bag today I am wearing a pyjama shirt and a full skirt from H&M. My shoes are from ZARA, my necklace is from Pull and Bear and my sunglasses are Rayban. Bisous. Marg. 
p.s. Lady Soraya Tsantilis, this post is dedicated to you. You are one of my style icons and such an amazing woman. Respect.

gr : Γεια σου Margaret. Τι κάνεις? Είμαι η τσάντα σου, με λένε Ο. Ω, ξαφνιάστηκες που σου μιλώ? Ήθελα να σου πω κάποια πράγματα εδώ και καιρό. Marg, έχω την εντύπωση ότι σε ξέρω καλύτερα από τον καθένα. Αμφιβάλλεις? Είμαι δίπλα σου τις περισσότερες ώρες της ημέρας. Κι όταν λέω δίπλα σου, το εννοώ. Ακούω την κάθε σου κουβέντα. Αυτά που λες στον κύριο Βλαχό - τις αγάπες σας και τους καυγάδες σας, τις συζητήσεις σου στον δρόμο, τα επαγγελματικά σου. Διαβάζω πρώτη τα μηνύματα στο κινητό σου. Ξέρω τι άρωμα φοράς, το κραγιόν σου το κόκκινο, τα οικονομικά σου και το αγαπημένο σου τραγούδι. Ακούω την καρδιά σου. Δεν πηγαίνεις πουθενά χωρίς εμένα. Δεν έχω λόγο ύπαρξης μακριά σου. Τελικά Margaret, είμαι η πιο καλή σου φίλη. Με αγάπη, η τσάντα σου, Ο. 
Για να τιμήσω την εξομολόγηση της αγαπημένης μου τσάντας φόρεσα πουκάμισο pyjama και φούστα από το Η&Μ. Τα παπούτσια μου είναι από το ZARA, το κολιέ μου από το Pull and Bear και τα γυαλιά μου είναι RayBan. Σας ευχαριστώ. Σας φιλώ. Μarg.
p.s. Lady Soraya Tsantilis, this post is dedicated to you. You are one of my style icons and such an amazing woman. Respect.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις