New personal style post : Samakov District used to be my playground...

eng: Good morning everyone. Today I am really really happy about this personal style post. Cause it involves my hometown. My hometown is Xanthi-Greece and Samakov is the area of the city where both of my grandmothers were staying, where my father was born, where me and my brother were playing. So, when I saw this new independent brand called SAMAKOV DISTRICT strtwr I totally obsessed with and wanted to find out more.
It's a Xanthi based brand with all prints handmade in silkscreen and with some serious cool designs. I will not tell you what else I am wearing. The only thing you need to know here is that my t-shirt is SAMAKOV DISTRICT strtwr. More about the new cool brand here and here. Have a great day. Bisous - Miss M.

gr: Για τα σπίτια των γιαγιάδων μου κοντά στο ποτάμι, για την γειτονιά του μπαμπά μου και το σχολείο που πήγαινε όταν ήταν μικρός, για το πάρκο που παίζαμε εγώ και ο αδερφός μου Λυσίμαχος, για το γήπεδο της ΑΟΞΑΡΑΣ (εμείς οι μεγαλύτεροι δεν καταλαβαίνουμε από SKODA XANTHI και τα λοιπά), για το παρελθόν που έζησα, για το στοιχείο του παρόντος που μου λείπει, για το μέλλον που ελπίζω. Φοράω t-shirt SAMAKOV DISTRICT strtwr μιας cool παρέας από την Ξάνθη. Ότι άλλο σε αυτό το personal style post δεν έχει σημασία. Δημητράκη και Χαρούλη, αγαπημένα μου ανήψια, να ξέρετε πως ο μπαμπάς σας και η θεία σας "έρχονται" από αυτή την γειτονιά. Σας φιλώ. Μ. 
p.s. Περισσότερο SAMAKOV DISTRICT strtwr εδώ κι εδώ

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις